Golden Triangle + Nepal Tour 10 Days & 9 Nights
India pulsates with a spectacular mix of people, traditions and landscapes. Your journey through this mind-stirring country will blaze in your memory long after you’ve left its shores.
From the capital of Delhi, with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments and colonial past we head to Agra to view the well preserved Agra Fort and the stunning Taj Mahal. Then continue on to to Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, discover why this is known as the Pink City and explore the incredible Amber Fort.
Nepal at a more gentle pace, admiring the peaks over a gin and tonic from a Himalayan viewpoint, strolling through the temple-lined medieval city squares of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, and joining Buddhist pilgrims on a spiritual stroll around the centuries-old stupas and temples that lie scattered across the Kathmandu Valley.
Minimum 2, maximum 5 guests.
- 09 night’s accommodation on bed & breakfast basis + 01 dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra).
- All tours and transfers by using Ac vehicle as mentioned above
- Services of language failing English speaking (local) guide during the place of sightseeing.
- Monument entrances fees during excursion + Elephant ride in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes.
- International & Domestic flights
- Visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterages, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides.,
- Extra meals, visits and optional activities not indicated.
- Personal expenses like Telephones, Drinks, faxes and e-mail, laundry etc…
- Any items not mentioned in the Price Includes.
- International travel and medical insurance cover.
- 3.50% Government Service Tax.
Special arrangements done by us for all of our clients:
- Services of an Our representative at the airport / railway station for arrival / departure transfer.
- Traditional welcome with Garlanding on first arrival.
- Dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra)
- Services of an Our representative at the time of check in / check out.
- Provide bottle of mineral water daily during the trip.
- Special Souvenir gift on departure with compliments.
Cost Based on minimum 2 Pax travelling together
|Nights||City||5 star Hotels|
|02 nights||Delhi||The Suryaa|
|02 nights||Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites|
|02 nights||Agra||Jaypee Palace|
|03 nights||Kathmandu||Soaltee Crowne Plaza|