Golden Triangle with Varanasi & Khajuraho 10 Days & 9 Nights
With Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and now you’re searching for a new experience to stir your soul. Look no further. Varanasi, often described as India’s ‘most spiritual’ city, emanates enough magic and intrigue to delight even the well-trodden traveller. So take a trip to this unique destination on the banks of the holy Ganges River and immerse yourself in its atmosphere.
The Kamasutra carvings that swathe Khajuraho’s three groups of temples are among the finest temple art in the world. The temples are superb examples of Indo-Aryan architecture, but it’s their liberally embellished carvings that have made Khajuraho famous.
Minimum 2, maximum 5 guests.
- 09 night’s accommodation on bed & breakfast basis + 01 dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra).
- All tours and transfers by using Ac vehicle as mentioned above
- Services of language failing English speaking (local) guide during the place of sightseeing.
- Monument entrances fees during excursion + Elephant ride in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes.
- International & Domestic flights
- Visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterages, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides.,
- Extra meals, visits and optional activities not indicated.
- Personal expenses like Telephones, Drinks, faxes and e-mail, laundry etc…
- Any items not mentioned in the Price Includes.
- International travel and medical insurance cover.
- 3.50% Government Service Tax.
Special arrangements done by us for all of our clients:
- Services of an Our representative at the airport / railway station for arrival / departure transfer.
- Traditional welcome with Garlanding on first arrival.
- Dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra)
- Services of an Our representative at the time of check in / check out.
- Provide bottle of mineral water daily during the trip.
- Special Souvenir gift on departure with compliments.
Cost based on 2 Pax travelling together
Arrival in Delhi, our representative will meet the guest on arrival and transfer to Delhi Hotel.
Full day visit – visit Humayun Tomb & Qutab Minar, Lodhi Garden, India Gate, Govt buildings. [B]
Am drive to Jaipur. Pm free at Hotel. Overnight [B]
Am Visit Amber Fort with Elephant ride. Pm visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal and bazaar. [B]
Am drive to Agra and enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri. [B]
Morning visit Taj Mahal & Agra fort. Afternoon visit Itimad Ud Daulah. [B]
Early morning drive to station to board train to Jhansi, later drive to Khajuraho enroute visit Orchha [B]
Am City Tour visiting Temples. Later fly to Varanasi. Afternoon visit Sarnath. [B]
Morning enjoy boat ride on Ganges. Evening flight to Delhi and transfer to Hotel. [B]
In-time transfer to airport to board flight back to home. [B]
|Nights||City||5 star Hotels|
|02 nights||Delhi||The Suryaa|
|02 nights||Jaipur||Le Meridien|
|02 nights||Agra||Jaypee Palace|
|01 nights||Gurgaon||Country Inn & Suites|