Rajasthan Tour 14 Days & 13 Nights
India’s long history is riddled with tales of conquest and domination, mostly by guys trying to get – or keep – the region’s many literal and figurative jewels. Kingly Rajasthan is studded with an outrageous number of magnificent fortresses and elegant palaces, with defensive masterpieces all over the state. And Old Delhi has been a strategic city for a few millennia, with a startling number of forts to show for it. The rest of the country has its fair share, too: you almost can’t go anywhere without stumbling on the remains of a fallen empire. Today the forts are serene, with artfully crumbling – or still proudly standing – facades and often spectacular views.
Minimum 2, maximum 5 guests.
- 13 night’s accommodation on bed & breakfast basis + 01 dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra).
- All tours and transfers by using Ac vehicle as mentioned above
- Services of language failing English speaking (local) guide during the place of sightseeing.
- Monument entrances fees during excursion + Elephant ride in Jaipur + Camel ride in Jaisalmer + Boat tour in Udaipur
- All applicable taxes.
- International & Domestic flights
- Visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterages, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides.,
- Extra meals, visits and optional activities not indicated.
- Personal expenses like Telephones, Drinks, faxes and e-mail, laundry etc…
- Any items not mentioned in the Price Includes.
- International travel and medical insurance cover.
- 5% Government Service Tax.
Special arrangements done by us for all of our clients:
- Services of an Our representative at the airport / railway station for arrival / departure transfer.
- Traditional welcome with Garlanding on first arrival.
- Dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra)
- Services of an Our representative at the time of check in / check out.
- Provide bottle of mineral water daily during the trip.
- Special Souvenir gift on departure with compliments.
Caost based on Mininmum 2 Pax travelling together
Arrival in Delhi, our representative will meet the guest on arrival and transfer to Delhi Hotel.
Full day visit – visit Humayun Tomb & Qutab Minar, Lodhi Garden, India Gate, Govt buildings. [B]
This Morning drive to Mandawa. Afternoon visit Havelis. [B]
This Morning drive to Bikaner. Afternoon visit Junagarh Fort and Deshnok Temple [B]
This Morning drive to Jaisalmer. You have rest of the day at leisure [B]
Full day visit Upper and Lower city including Fort and havelis. Evening visit Sam dunes. [B]
This Morning drive to Jodhpur. Afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort [B]
This Morning drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur temple. [B ]
This Morning visit City Palace and bazaar. Evening take boat tour at Lake Pichola. [B]
This Morning drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Chittorgarh [B]
This Morning visit Amber Fort with Elephant ride. Pm visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal and bazaar. [B]
This Morning drive to Agra enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri. [B]
Am visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Afternoon visit Itimad Ud Daulah. [B]
Morning at leisure. Afternoon drive to Agra and transfer to Delhi airport for final departure. [B]
|Nights||City||5 star Hotels|
|02 nights||Delhi||The Suryaa|
|01 night||Mandawa||Castle Mandawa|
|01 night||Bikaner||Gajner Palace|
|02 nights||Jaisalmer||Fort Rajwada|
|02 nights||Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites|
|02 nights||Agra||Jaypee Palace|
Leave a Reply