The Golden Triangle 6 Days & 5 Nights
This trip is ideal if you are short on time but want to visit the icons of India. From the capital of Delhi, with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments and colonial past we head to Agra to view the well preserved Agra Fort and the stunning Taj Mahal. Truly one of the wonders of the world, see why it was described by Rabindranath Tagore as a ‘teardrop on the face of eternity’. Then continue on to to Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, discover why this is known as the Pink City and explore the incredible Amber Fort
Minimum 2, maximum 5 guests.
- 05 night’s accommodation on bed & breakfast basis + 01 dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra).
- All tours and transfers by using Ac vehicle as mentioned above
- Services of language failing English speaking (local) guide during the place of sightseeing.
- Monument entrances fees during excursion + Elephant ride in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes.
- International & Domestic flights
- Visa fees and airport taxes.
- Porterages, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides.,
- Extra meals, visits and optional activities not indicated.
- Personal expenses like Telephones, Drinks, faxes and e-mail, laundry etc…
- Any items not mentioned in the Price Includes.
- International travel and medical insurance cover.
- 50% Government Service Tax.
Special arrangements done by us for all of our clients:
- Services of an Our representative at the airport / railway station for arrival / departure transfer.
- Traditional welcome with Garlanding on first arrival.
- Dinner with Indian family with a glass of Champagne (either in Delhi or Agra)
- Services of an Our representative at the time of check in / check out.
- Provide bottle of mineral water daily during the trip.
- Special Souvenir gift on departure with compliments.
Cost based on 2 Pax traveling together
|Nights||City||5 star Hotels|
|02 nights||Delhi||The Suryaa|
|01 nights||Agra||Jaypee Palace|
|02 nights||Jaipur||Country Inn & Suites|